Join Our Team
Psychosocial Support Worker
We are open to expressions of interest
Do you believe you are a good fit for our team? We would love to hear from you!
To be considered please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
your current resume, a short bio about yourself (& profile pic),
and briefly address the following questions below:
Δ Why you would like to work for Well Creative Minds
Δ A summary of relevant skills, experience and attributes
Δ Where you are based and/or willing to travel to
Δ What your current & ongoing availability looks like
Δ Can you meet the minimum requirements to work in this role or
are you able to obtain these prior to starting work? (see FAQ’s below)
Check the FAQ’s
Why Work For Well Creative Minds?
We genuinely have a great team whom are all so supportive and share in similar values, with the same passion to help and support others.
As everyone is located in various areas, we regularly communicate via our team app so everyone feels connected and part of a team.
You will be compensated well for your time plus super and other allowances for travel time, km’s driven during shift, and late cancellations.
We offer regular consistent hours and the flexibility to work around your personal commitments.
We are a young Organisation, and looking for like-minded people who want to grow with us,
and progress into other roles as the demand grows.
If you believe you’re the right fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please follow the instructions above, to be considered.
Qualities we look for in applicants?
Desirable attributes and qualities we look for:
- Attention to detail and communication skills are really important
- Team player, can work autonomously and also collaboratively within a team
- An understanding of what WCM is about
- Kindness, respect and compassion
- Genuine passion to help others and work in the mental health space
- Reliability, honesty, consistency and commitment to show up for clients
- Openness to learning from others, clients and the network around them
- A genuine curiosity to continue learning, ask questions and take initiative to seek own opportunities for self and professional development
What are the minimum requirements for the job?
Before starting work you will need to:
- be familiar with the code of conduct
- complete initial training modules:
– New Worker NDIS induction module
– NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- have a current 1st aid certificate
- have a current police check
- have a current working with children check
- have a reliable working car, valid licence & car insurance
Please note, all the above is minimum industry standard
Why do you need my bio and profile pic
This is something almost all our clients request when matching participants with their worker. We like to promote as much choice and control for our clients where possible. Please respect clients who have certain requirements e.g trauma history with a particular sex etc
What if I don't hear back from you?
There could be a few reasons why you don’t hear back:
- You have not provided the relevant information requested
- You have not addressed the questions (one of the things we look for is attention to detail)
- We don’t have the capacity to bring on new team members or the role you are seeking is not available at the time
- We don’t believe you are the right fit for Well Creative Minds and/or the clientele we serve
- You are not in the area or location we currently provide services in
- There is an existing conflict of interest. E.g you are a friend or family member of a current client of ours.
Well Creative Minds is a non-discriminatory and equal opportunity employer. We assess applications as a whole based on a number of factors,
that include the right person fit based on shared values and ethos, a persons relevant experience, location, availability / client-fit.
If we don’t have the capacity to bring on new team members at the time, but we think you are a good fit, you will most likely hear from us
in the near future when there is availability. Please don’t feel discouraged and feel free to follow up with us to discuss further.